Friday, June 01, 2007

I've been thinking

I don't know why I've been so low on blogging ideas the last couple of days, but I kept up the pace pretty well before that. I have been thinking about Guillermo del Toro since I watched The Devil's Backbone earlier this week. Wouldn't it be interesting if.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

del Toro tried to resurrect....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the Alien movies? The real ones, with Sigourney Weaver, not the vs. Predator nonsense.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Call me sentimental, but I have a soft spot for AVP. My wife and I watched a bootlegged copy of it while I was in Japan - it was the first movie we saw together.

Simon Crowe said...

Great story, but I think I'd even rather see the one where Winona Ryder plays a robot.....

Mark said...

I actually preferred IV to III. Any reasons in particular why you didn't care for IV?

Simon Crowe said...

I'm embarassed to say that III was the first Alien film I saw, and I just remember being impressed with it...it was David Fincher's first film after all. IV wasn't bad, but seemed like a disappointing wrap-up to the series....