Thursday, June 17, 2010

Never Let Me Go, the trailer



If I'm talking about trailers it's a sign that a. my blogging time is limited and I'm looking for a good, easy post and b. something about the film in question really catches my eye. Anything with Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan is presold as far as I'm concerned, but this trailer for Never Let Me Go really is very arresting and doesn't give too much away. Had I seen this without any credits provided I would never have guessed that Mark Romanek (of One Hour Photo and many music videos) could have produced something that looks like the work of Joe Wright. Never Let Me Go is based on a novel by Kazuo Ishiguro, most famous for The Remains of the Day, but this is clearly something else altogether. One more for the reading list.

No comments: