Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Half artist. Half businessman."



Roger Corman talks to Jonathan Demme, and looks back on a career built on equal parts love of movies and an eye for the bottom line.
DEMME: I'd like to start off with the following: You used to say that in order to succeed, a director had to be 40 percent artist and 60 percent businessperson. Does that still hold true for you, and if so, how did you come up with that formula?

CORMAN: The formula was made up. I would actually modify it now, although the business side seems to have taken over motion pictures. I would probably make it 50-50. Half artist, half businessman.

1 comment:

Denisa Cretu said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
juegosfrival.com
friv2gamers.com
friv400game.com